UNIR’s method of study is flexible, personalized and effective. It is based on live online classes and a personal tutor to provide you with the best education.
UNIR’s pedagogy is effective because it is based on an entirely online methodology so that each student can study at his or her own pace:
- Live online lectures: Lectures are held every day of the week, with both morning and afternoon schedules so that you can attend class at the time that is best for you.
- Pre-recorded online lectures: If you cannot attend a lectures, or if you have questions about a lecture you did attend, you can access recordings of all your lectures. Watch lectures whenever you wish and as often as you need to.
- Personal tutor: On your first day, you will be assigned a personal tutor, whom you may contact by phone and email. Your tutor will advise you in your day-to-day work and answer any questions you may have.
- Virtual Campus: All you need to study at UNIR is on the campus: lectures, professors, classmates, the library, pedagogical resources, schedules, chat, forums and much more.
- Pedagogical resources: You will have access to various learning resources to supplement your education: complementary readings, outlines with key ideas, self-assessment tests, etc.
For more information, see How to study at UNIR.
UNIR also has two departments specifically dedicated to supporting students in their studies:
The Department of Academic Advising (DOA) helps students with their study programs, taking into account their work and family circumstances.
ts staff help students reconcile work, family and study, and help each student achieve a rhythm of work and study well adapted to his or her personal needs.
The Special Needs Service (SANNEE) provides support to students with temporary or permanent functional diversity, providing the best solutions for each individual.
Students receive their training from professors and expert professionals from UNIR. Students are supported by the Technical Advising Service, whose staff will answer their questions about how to succeed in their classes.
All participants in the program can communicate with each other from any place in the world through chats, debate forums and blogs.
Contents are supplemented by online dictionaries of terms associated with teaching units and complementary documentation.
Our platform also permits audio and video downloads.
Sistema de evaluación
To determine the level at which the student has achieved the general and specific objectives defined in the Master, we must assess the competencies acquired during study.
Learning will be assessed through the grades earned for performance in the following:
- Continuous assessment (assessment tests, participation/student’s involvement in forums, debates and other collaborative media, and solving practical cases).
- Final Master Project.